Radio has been a very useful and indispensable means of communication since its inception. In ancient times very few people owned watches. The radio over time has awakened the peasant, the worker, and the student to start the day’s work, it has also encouraged housewives to start housework.
This article will talk about the Bose Wave sound system which has a digital clock built into its dial, which allows the device to act like a clock radio in addition to a sound system.
It is important to note that if the system loses power due to a power outage, or if you unplug the system, all system settings will be permanently preserved. However, the clock time is only temporarily stored in a spare memory for up to 48 hours.
Steps to change the time on the Bose Wave radio
The system can be easily maneuvered using the remote control. Just point the remote control at the screen and press the buttons. The remote control normally works up to 6 m (20 ft) from the screen.
- On the remote control, press and hold the time – or time + button for at least one second until “-clock set-” appears on the screen; after this, the button is released.
- The time – or time + button must be held down until the appropriate time is displayed.
- Wait at least five seconds for the system to automatically exit the “-Clock Set-” mode.
Check out this product on Amazon
Benefits of the system
- It has a new and updated design.
- The top touch controls for on / off / snooze are completely invisible. Regular or home-recorded MP3 CDs / CDs load directly in the front, making it easy to move CD shelves or doors. This type of system can be anywhere in your home.
- The system has a snooze control, which makes it easier to use and continue sleeping.
- When the alarm or implanted music sounds, the first thing to do is touch the top of the Wave music system.
- Two independent alarms allow early risers to get up without having to reset the alarm clock time for someone else.
- It has a high-performance sound from a very compact system.
- You can play music wirelessly from a smartphone, computer, or tablet through the system.
- The Advanced Tuner with Radio Text Display You can set two different wake-up times with independent alarms.
- Auxiliary inputs to enjoy another audio source (eg MP3 or DVD player) through your Wave system.
- Has headphone jacks for private listening.
- Setup is too simple by simply connecting the system, at once you can start listening to CDs and radio.
- You can connect the Bluetooth music adapter to pair the phone with other devices such as a tablet or computer and can also stream music.
- You can have instant entry to favorite stations with six AM and six FM selections.
- The modern AM / FM tuner provides accurate radio reception. Station and song information appears on the large screen with adjustable brightness and automatic night dimming.
- A small remote control allows operating all the functions of the system from anywhere in the house where it is located.
As time goes by, Bose systems continue to grow in innovation, extensive research over several years has led to a high-level development in loudspeaker technology where the company stands out.
Improvement is deeply related to current technology; whose characteristic is that it is constantly evolving, hence the diversity of the different components and devices that benefit us today and simplify our tasks while giving us the distraction and fun we expect.
The continuous and very growing evolution of these technologies produces a similar evolution within world society that drags it to become dissatisfied shortly after the use of these advances, which is why many times the solution to technological problems is given much faster than the solution to social problems.
Here appears the important role of the engineer as a technologist since this is in charge of controlling technology so that it produces a common good in the individuals of society and not the progressive destruction of it. This is achieved by creating an optimal message between the available resources and the product, depending on the needs.
This problem can be solved with searches for new technologies that consume less energy and save renewable and non-renewable resources as the Bose system does. For this, it must be taken into account that clean production must be carried out, a sustained and conscious use of resources, maintenance of cultural diversity, and citizen participation in decision-making regarding the adoption of new technologies. On the other hand, enjoying these systems that impress our senses should warn us that we humans must be in control.
How to set the time on the Bose Wave Radio?
Setting the time on your Bose Wave Radio is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. The first thing you’ll need to do is locate the time display on the front of the unit. Next, use the arrow buttons to set the correct time. Once you have the time set, press “enter” to save your changes.
What can I do if the time on my Bose Wave Radio is wrong?
If the time on your Bose Wave Radio is incorrect, you can easily set the time by following these simple steps:
1. Press and hold the “time” button until the hour starts to blink.
2. Use the “plus” or “minus” buttons to change the hour.
3. Press the “time” button again to confirm your selection.
4. The minutes will start blinking, so use the same process to set the minutes.
5. When you’re finished, press and hold the “time” button for two seconds to save your changes and exit setting mode.
If you are sure that the time on your Bose Wave Radio is wrong, then you can change it by pressing the “TIME” button. The time will be displayed in the upper-left corner of the screen. Use the arrow buttons to set the time, and then press the “ENTER” button.