Everyone can learn how to set the clock!
Have you just bought your new Kenwood car stereo and you do not know how to set it up yet? Well, we are the people that can help you with that. Setting up the settings on a Kenwood car stereo is a really simple thing to do. You do not need to have any kind of skills or experience with technology in order to do so.
In today’s article, we will be showing you how to solve one of the most common problems that the users of Kenwood car stereos have- how to set the clock on it. As we have already mentioned, you will do this process in just a couple of minutes, and it is really not that hard at all.
So, let’s begin with our step-by-step guide.
The process of setting the clock on a Kenwood car stereo
Before starting with the explanation of the whole setting up the clock process, we wanted to let you know that you are able to easily apply all of these steps to all of the Kenwood car stereos. The steps will work because all of their stereos have very similar technology and settings built into them. So, to sum all of this up: these steps down below are going to work on all of the Kenwood car stereos, it does not matter which model you may have, you will be able to follow along with the steps without experiencing any kind of issues!
Okay, so, let’s start with adjusting the clock process and the steps…
- Step-1: The first thing that you will need to do is to turn on the stereo in your car so that you can actually start changing the clock. We believe that you already know how to turn on your stereo, so we will not be explaining that sort of thing.
- Step-2: You should be able to see the big volume button on the stereo. If you press it, the settings mode will be turned on, and you will be taken to the Functions menu where you will need to find the Clock adjustments.
- Step-3: By turning the volume knob to the right, you will be able to browse through the functions. Browse until you find the Clock adjusting function.
- Step-4: And, as soon as you do find that function, press the volume button again to enter the adjusting settings. This will give you the power to set the clock. Head over to the next step to actually set the day and the hours on your Kenwood car stereo clock.
- Step-5: You will be able to also set the day by also turning the volume knob to the right. Find the day that is today, and push the volume button once again.
- Step-6: After that, you will be able to see that the controls are now switched to time, hours to be precise. Adjust the hour accordingly, and press the volume button once again.
- Step-7: And now, you will be able to adjust the minutes the same way that you have just adjusted the hours- by turning the volume knob to the right, and finding the right number of minutes. After you are done, press the volume button again. But, make sure that you are very precise while doing this so that your clock does not run behind.
- Step-8: After you have finished with the time adjusting, to return to the main point, click on the Back button on your stereo. That back button should be located right under the Volume button, on its left side. It is a way smaller button than the volume one. Keep pushing that Back button until you are back to the main point of the stereo.
After you are done with all of these steps, to check whether or not this worked, first turn the stereo off. And, after that, turn on your car. You should be able to see the exact time and day on your Kenwood car stereo.
And this is basically the whole process of setting up the clock on your Kenwood car stereo, pretty simple, don’t you think so?
If by chance, your Kenwood car stereo clock starts running behind or forward, you can always repeat these steps to set it to the right time again. Of course, that sort of thing should not happen, and you should see in on that issue.
There is a chance that the Kenwood car stereo somehow detached, or fell from its place. A lot of people experience this issue and have a problem where the clock just stays in the same place. You should definitely talk to the professionals and see what is actually causing this problem they will be the right people to help you.
Please try not to look at this issue yourself, because there is a chance that you might cause a small circuit, or that you break your own stereo, even if it was not broken before.
Why is it important to learn and to know how to set up a clock on a Kenwood car stereo
Well, this process should be important for you if you want to have the clock on your Kenwood car stereo showing you the right time.
We have tried to read the Kenwood car stereo user manual, and If the reason why you are here seeking the answer is that you could not quite understand the manual (or read it right), you have definitely found the right way and the place to learn.
By setting your Kenwood car stereo’s clock to the right time, you will always be able to check the time without having to pull out your phone, especially if you are driving, this is really not safe. And, in addition to that, with the clock set to the right time, you would not have to be late to any kind of events or meetings, especially if you are a busy person that has to be right on time.
You May Also Like
- How to set time on citizen Eco-Drive radio controlled?
- How to set time on ihome clock radio?
- How to Set Clock on Pioneer Radio?
As you can see, this process is just as simple as it sounds. Hopefully, the clock in your car and on your Kenwood car stereo is set to the right time now.
If you are not able to change the clock on your Kenwood car stereo, there is a chance that the stereo is maybe not working the way it is supposed to. To solve that issue, consult with a professional and see deeply through the problem.
We hope that this article has taught you something today and that you finally learned how to set the clock on a Kenwood car stereo. Watch more
1. Are these steps going to work on all of the Kenwood car stereo models?
Yes, it will. We have mentioned before that this process involves all of the Kenwood car stereo models because they all have similar technology that is built into them. If the steps did not work for you, always check twice, and do them once again!