In this article, we will focus on setting the clock on the Bose Wave radio before and read bit about Bose System before that
We are in the year 2022 and the use of electronic equipment as efficient machinery in regional and urban planning has developed very rapidly in recent years. The availability of digital equipment and instruments makes the daily life of human beings more viable and simpler.
Here we will talk about the Bose System, a genuine representation of bringing high-quality sound to any room. With over fourteen years of research by the Bose Corporation, they bring you the benefits of distinguished licensed acoustic waveguide speaker technology. With this technology, a tube efficiently transfers power from a small speaker to the outside air in a wide range of low frequencies. And the long waveguides, bent in intricate patterns, accommodate products small enough to fit comfortably in your home.
A special feature is a wireless connection that turns your computer into another music source, by connecting the SoundLink music files on your computer and the Internet radio stations available to play on your Wave, you can also use the remote control to easily navigate through your MP3 files and play your favorites. The alarm settings allow you to wake up to your favorite radio station or CD track. You can set your Base Wave music system to activate with your favorite CD track.
The setup menu allows you to customize the operation of the system, and the factory settings of the system have been established to satisfy most owners. The setup menu allows you to change the following system settings to your liking: Repeat time, play a radio station automatically after a CD ends, Clock time format (12 or 24 hours), you create the system of music, Screen brightness level, Bose link room code, or Factory reset.
Setting the clock on the Bose Wave Radio
Before starting make sure your plugin and connect your Wave watch with the remote control, then point the remote control at the front panel and press the corresponding buttons.
- Hold down Time – or Time + for several seconds until – CLOCK SET – appears on the display.
- Press Time – to adjust the displayed time backward or press Time + to adjust the displayed time forward until it matches the current time. For speed adjustments, press and hold the button.
- Wait five seconds for the system to automatically exit the clock setting mode.
a. To change the clock display from 12 hours (AM / PM) to 24 hours (military).
- Press and hold Alarm Time (Menu) until SETUP MENU appears.
- Press Tune / MP3 three times until TIME appears.
- Press Time – or Time + to select 12 HOURS or 24 HOURS. Press Alarm Time (Menu) to exit the setup menu or wait 10 seconds for the setup menu to end automatically.
b. Setting the repetition time.
This setting determines how long the system remains silent when the snooze function is on.
- Press and hold Alarm Time (Menu) until SETUP MENU appears.
- Press Tune / MP3 once until SNOOZE10 MIN appears.
- Press Time – or Time + to change the snooze time to 10-60 minutes (in 10-minute increments).
- Press Alarm Time (Menu) to exit the setup menu or wait 10 seconds for the setup menu to end automatically.
c. Setting the alarm time
- Press Alarm Time to enter the alarm time setting mode. The alarm time appears in the center of the screen and flashes in the upper right corner.
- Press Time – or Time + to set your wake-up time.
- Press Alarm Time again. Your alarm time is already set.
- Press the Alarm On / Off button to activate the alarm.
d. During setup
If more than 10 seconds elapse between button presses, the wave automatically exits the alarm time setting mode.
To confirm the alarm setting.
Press Alarm Time. The alarm time and Wake To setting will be displayed for 10 seconds.
e. Using the alarm.
Stop an alarm sounding.
Press On / Off to stop a sound power-on alarm and reset it for the next day.
To turn the alarm on or off
Press Alarm On / Off to turn the alarm on or off. It is on when the alarm time is displayed in the upper right corner. It is off when the alarm time is not visible in the upper right corner of the screen.
Related: How to change the time on the Bose Wave Radio?
The benefits of this digital system provide greater comfort and convenience, since it can be configured in just minutes to program special songs and more importantly, keep us located in the time since the Wave radio not only offers spectacular sound but also by Through its wireless system, digital and elegant simplicity, we can have it anywhere in the room, its screen reminds us of the time and gives the information that is needed for its use and configuration of the system, also through the music they can be programmed important alarms that indicate events to which we must respond.
This spectacular surround sound system, easy to configure, small, and adaptable to any place, will allow you to enjoy a great experience to listen to your favorite stations, songs that you can program and preset at the time you want and make it in your room a large concert hall.
In summary of Setting the clock:
Find out how to change the hours and minutes shown on your system to reflect the current time in your location.
To set the clock:
- On the bose wave remote control, press and hold the Time > or Time with the button until -CLOCK SET- appears on the system display; Tip: If no adjustments are made within 5(five) seconds, the system exits clock setup
- Press the Time > or Time with buttons to set the time, or hold the buttons to scroll faster
To select AM/PM or 24-hour time format:
- On the bose wave remote, press and hold the Alarm Setup button until > SETUP MENU> appears on the display
- Press the Tune > button repeatedly until the TIME setting appears in the display
- Use the Time with and Time with buttons to select the 12 or 24-hours format
- Once selected, wait for 10(Ten) seconds for the menu to disappear from the display
Q-1. How to Change the Time on a Bose Wave Radio
There are a few ways to change the time on your Bose Wave Radio. You can use the buttons on the front of the radio, use the remote control, or set the time using the Bose Link app.
To change the time using the buttons on the front of the radio, press and hold either of the two Time buttons until you see the current time blink. Use the arrow buttons to adjust it to your desired time, then release.
To change the time using the remote control, point it at your Wave Radio and press and hold either of the two Time buttons until you see the current time blink. Use the arrow buttons to adjust it to your desired time, then release.
To set the time using Bose Link, open up your app and go to Settings > Devices > select your Wave Radio > Set Date & Time.
Q-4. How to set time on bose wave Soundtouch IV
The Bose Wave SoundTouch IV radio lets you set the time manually or automatically using the internet. To set the time manually, press and hold the Time button until the hour flashes. Use the number buttons to enter the hour, then press OK. The minutes will flash; use the number buttons to enter the minutes, then press OK. To set the time automatically, press and hold the Time button until AUTO appears. Press OK. The Wave SoundTouch IV will try to connect to a time server on the internet. If it is successful, it will set the time automatically. If it is not successful, it will display Failed and you will need to set the time manually.
Setting the time on your Bose Wave Soundtouch IV radio is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Plug in your radio and press the power button to turn it on.
2. Use the arrow buttons to select “Settings.”
3. Use the arrow buttons to select “Date & Time.”
4. Use the arrow buttons to set the correct time and date.
5. Press the “Menu” button to save your changes and exit Settings.